Competition Terms and User Points system terms
1. The promoter is Jersey Peeps whose registered office is at Les Cotils Cottage, St Lawrence, Jersey, JE3 1HB.
2. Employees of Jersey Peeps staff or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. Closing date for entry will be at the end of each month and a new one start the 1st of every month.
4. Points given in our points system must be gained fairly, any spam comments or other method that could bring the competition into disrepute, the user will be banned for one month and all points removed.
5. Any Points purchased will not be refunded.
6. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
8. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. Winners will be chosen at random using random.org from all entries received and verified by Promoter and/or its agents or via the points system found on our website.
10. The winner will be notified by email on the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner.
11. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering a competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Jersey law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Jersey.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Jersey data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.