Jersey’s States is looking for someone to tell the government what it is like to be local – for up to £64,000 a year.
It says the role would help to promote the island internationally.
Advertised on the government’s website, the job listing says the ideal candidate must:
- Have 5 years residency
- Have a thorough understanding of local culture and organisations
- Have experience of working at senior levels in government
- Have excellent inter-personal skills
- Have a relevant degree or professional qualification
The job responsibilities will include:
- Supporting Ministers and Assistant Ministers in discharging their duties effectively in the States Assembly
- Working closely with senior colleagues across the government, in supporting a clear and prioritised programme