Firefighters called to storage fire in Jersey

This post was originally published on this site

A fire has been put out in a sawdust storage silo in Jersey.

Firefighters were called to the scene after reports of smoke.

Jersey Fire and Rescue says it was caused by a generator malfunction catching the sawdust alight.

A senior firefighter has praised the workers on site who isolated the electrics and called 999.

Login, Join the discussion, Post a comment, Earn points and win prizes!!

Please Login to comment
avatar
  Subscribe  
Notify of
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!
Share via
Copy link